The i4 Program is a novel initiative within the UNC/NC State Joint Department of Biomedical Engineering that melds traditional undergraduate engineering education with biomedical entrepreneurship. Composed of four phases of need Identification, Ideation, Innovation and Implementation, this design program culminates in an annual competition awarding a financial prize that supports further intellectual property development and the eventual formation of student-founded companies. Bringing talented students together with highly accomplished academic, clinical and industry professionals, the i4 Program drives young, innovative entrepreneurship into the Triangle region while fostering the creation of practical solutions to real-world problems.
If you are part of the i4 competition, please regularly check in here to keep up on the most recent news, dates and related information!
- Pitch 1 will be held Tuesday, November 20th at the North Carolina Biotechnology Center! See below for more information.
Pitch 1 Information
- Pitch 1 will be held Tuesday, November 20th at the North Carolina Biotechnology Center
- Pitches will start at 4:30 PM! (venue opens at 4:00).
- General instructions for Pitch 1 are here: 2018-Pitch1-InformationForStudents
- The deadline for registering for Pitch 1 is Friday, November 9th!
- The registration form is here: 2018-Pitch1-StudentRegistrationForm
- Slides in powerpoint format and pdf (as a backup) need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, November 19th.
- Make sure to have your team name as the file name for your slides.
- The scoresheet that judges will use to help evaluate team pitches will be posted here – come back soon.
- Purchase form is here – i4_team_formfinal – submit to Carol Dawson after filling it out.
For more information or questions, please contact Lauren Jones (email@example.com) or Shawn Gomez (firstname.lastname@example.org)