The following resources can help you plan courses:
Course Schedules: UNC | NC State
Approved course transfers: for UNC-based students | NC State-based students
Follow these steps to enroll in courses:
Get approval from your advisor. Your advisor will need your ID number on both campuses and your e-mail in order to complete the approval form.
- Wait for department approval (sent by e-mail)
- Use mypack.ncsu.edu or connectcarolina.unc.edu to find your enrollment appointment and enroll yourself in courses after your enrollment window opens. If you aren’t able to self-enroll, submit a help request for courses based at UNC, or a help request for courses based at NC State.
- AFTER you are enrolled in classes, submit the form below so your credits will transfer to your home institution. The form must be completed by the last day to add a class without permission of the instructor on your home campus. If not, you will be dropped from your classes on the partner campus.
- For UNC-based students: Visit Guide for Special Enrollments. Choose enrollment and then select the undergraduate enrollment form.
- For NC State-based students: Use this enrollment form.
Director of Undergraduate Studies
Dr. Lianne Cartee
Assoc. Director of Undergraduate Studies
Dr. Naji Husseini
UNC Student Services Coordinator
NC State Student Services Coordinator