The i4 Program is a novel initiative within the UNC/NC State Joint Department of Biomedical Engineering that melds traditional undergraduate engineering education with biomedical entrepreneurship. Composed of four phases of need Identification, Ideation, Innovation and Implementation, this design program culminates in an annual competition awarding a financial prize that supports further intellectual property development and the eventual formation of student-founded companies. Bringing talented students together with highly accomplished academic, clinical and industry professionals, the i4 Program drives young, innovative entrepreneurship into the Triangle region while fostering the creation of practical solutions to real-world problems.
- Congrats to all the i4 teams for their great performance for the Spring 2022 Final Pitch competition!
- 2022-2023 Pitch Competition Season Updates:
- Pitch 1 will be held virtually on November 15th at 6:30pm
- Pitch 2 will be held in late February/early March. More details to come.
- Final Pitch will be held as part of the Senior Design Symposium in April. More details to come.
- Purchases based from Final Pitch awards must be made by next Final Pitch on April 18, 2023 unless otherwise approved.
- Purchase form is here and reimbursement form is here– email to Caitlyn Collier (email@example.com) after filling it out.
For more information or questions, please contact Shawn Gomez (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Caitlyn Collier (email@example.com).