Give to BME
BME Gift Opportunities – Better Together
“Better Together” is the motto of the Joint Department of Biomedical Engineering, and a description of our work ethic:
- A collaboration between the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and NC
- A result of faculty and students integrating engineering, math, medicine and science together to improve human health and advance technology in medicine.
- You working with us as a supporter of the various programs and initiatives within the Joint Department of Biomedical Engineering to strengthen the program and provide resources to students and faculty.
Your Gift makes a difference in more than one way:
- Resources for design projects, at the undergraduate and graduate levels
- Travel funds for BME students to attend conferences and broaden their learning opportunities, as well as to present their own work
- Lecture series by leading academic and industry professionals on campus
- Research opportunities for students during their academic year and the summer months
Together with the extraordinary people and resources of the Joint Department of Biomedical Engineering, your support will allow our students to excel and lead the way in new technologies in microsystems engineering, medical imaging, pharmacoengineering, rehabilitation medicine, and regenerative medicine.
Give to the Joint Department of Biomedical Engineering via UNC Chapel Hill
Give to the College of Engineering via NC State
Give to the Biomedical Engineering Undergraduate Research and Innovation
Fund via NC State